Sunday 22 February 2015

Mood Board


We were tasked with creating a mood board out of images that we find inspirational and related to light.
After about an hour of foundering, not sure what to put onto my board, I realised I wanted to make mine digitally, like this blog.
So next I needed to source images. I found plenty of photographs of my own on my computer related to light as it is something I like photographing a lot myself.
I had quite a few images picked out but had an issue; there was no unifying colour theme, or really, any kind of theme (other than light, of course).
So I moved the images around until I found two colour schemes;
ice white and rainbow. All with black backgrounds

First I sorted the images into Light backgrounded ones and dark backgrounded ones. I developed the Light board first finding examples of sculpture, costume, photography and installations.






I also decided to put in images from my artist research; gladiola window by Mariah Roberson and Chromosaturation by Carloz Cruz Diez.

No comments:

Post a Comment